Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 29, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Another sleepy morning.
  • Excited I got to wear a dress to school this morning.  We have new toys in my class and I played with almost all of them.  I also got to play outside two times.  I also got a smiley!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and brought me home where I colored a picture for Mommy.  I surprised her with it when she got home from work.  She surprised me with another flower from Gabriel.  That is three different days he has sent me a flower.  Daddy's worried...
  • We went to Chick-fil-A to eat and play.  There were several big girls from Mommy's school that were there and they even talked to me. 
  • When we got home, Indy stole our milkshake... he made such a mess but seemed to like the way it tasted.
  • Mommy and I painted pictures.  Mommy's picture had ladybugs and a heart.  My picture had a red barn, a cow, a horse, a lamb, a rainbow, the sky, and a smiley face.  I had fun painting and especially loved mixing new colors.  I think I might have been wearing more paint than the canvas.  I was good at cleaning myself off before bed.
  • Mommy and I finished watching The Wizard of Oz that we started watching last week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment