Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Told Mommy that I would be a good girl today...  that I only needed two more days of smileys to finish the week. 
  • Wanted to wear a dress again today, but Daddy told me I could wear one tomorrow and that I should wear pants today (probably a good call since it ended up raining this afternoon).
  • Got home from school and relaxed a bit... with a little playing.  I squealed when Mommy got home since I was so excited.
  • I watched a couple of shows, played a game or two, and cuddled with Mommy.  My nose is a little runny and I'm starting to cough more, so Mommy and Daddy made me do more breathing treatments to try to keep me healthy.  I did amuse myself by taking a couple of selfies during the treatment.  Hopefully I'll feel better after a good night's rest (and a little bit of an earlier bedtime).






No comments:

Post a Comment