Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Great day at school!  SMILEY!  We celebrated Earth Day and got to make a craft where we glued construction paper squares onto a paper plate.  We also talked about recycling.  It was fun!
  • I got to play in the backyard a little this afternoon even though it was getting a little chilly.
  • Mommy brought me a yellow flower home from school.  Gabriel had asked her to give it to me from him... how sweet!  Daddy wasn't as excited as I was about it. 
  • After dinner, Mommy and I went to Michaels to get some things for crafts.  We spent an hour or so making our own Earth model.  It was so much fun!  I was a great helper cutting the slits in the circles and counting and sorting the circles for Mommy.  I think it turned out great.  I kept wanting to hold it up to the window so it would be like it was in space. 
  • Before bed, Mommy and I cuddled in her bed for about 10 minutes to watch a little section of The Wizard of Oz... last night we left off when Dorothy left Munchkinland and tonight we watched from there until after she had met the Tin Man.  Once again I had my miniature characters out and acting out the movie. 
  • I made Mommy give hugs, kisses, and ugga-muggas to my babies before I tucked them in at the foot of my bed.  Only then would I get my hug, kiss, and ugga-mugga and get under the covers myself. 



 

 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment