Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another smiley day!  We planted a seed in our flower pots that we painted earlier in the week.  I'm not sure what we planted, but I was excited about it... just a little worried that we didn't water it yet.
  • Mommy picked me up and told me we were going to three places so I was excited, until I realized the first place was to the doctor's office to get my shots so I can start school.  After my initial "freak out" about the shots, I decided I would "be brave" and even told Dr. Wear that I was ready for the shots and how brave I was.  He was so impressed that he gave me a fist pump.  As soon as the nurse came in with the tray of shots, I flipped out and screamed and cried.  It took Mommy holding me down for the nurse to give them to me.  I did get stickers and a lollipop, even after going crazy and making her job so tough.
  • Mommy took me through the drive thru and Wendy's to grab food on the way to our next stop. I was so excited to see the Kids Meal was Annie and there was an echo microphone inside for me to play with.
  • We went to the Be-Hive for the Sock Hop.  Gabriel and his Mommy were there and so was Daddy.  Both Daddy and Gabriel were dancing when we got there.  Ms. Rachel took me to Ms. Sierra's after the Sock Hop ended.   I brought balloons with me.  On the way there, Gabriel and I had the giggles because the balloons kept hitting Ms. Rachel in the arm and head.  Ms. Rachel didn't know what word to say while driving through the tunnel, so I didn't say "Yaaa" while going through it either.  I asked Ms. Sierra if Gabriel could stay with me at her house. 
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Sierra's, Mr. Calvin asked me if Gabriel was my boyfriend and I said yes.  When Mommy tried to get me to tell Daddy what Mr. Calvin asked, I said I didn't want to tell Daddy.
  • Daddy let me see the Sophia the First basked that he bought for me if I am good at school all week.  Only one more day until it is mine.  I'm so excited!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment