Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Church day!  I woke up and got dressed in a beautiful dress to go to church.  I picked out my shoes, pink ones (one of the new pairs from the consignment sale)... they didn't quite match but I'm so cute I could pull it off.  I also packed up my pink purse with everything I needed to take with me.
  • I had lots of fun at church with my friends.
  • While walking after church, Mommy told me that we would have to brush my hair again since it was stringy looking... I immediately sat down and dug through my purse to find my brush.  Mommy and Daddy just laughed at me. 
  • Lunch was fun and I even got tomatoes before my meal and ice cream for dessert (even with chocolate syrup which ended up all over my face).  It was great!
  • I played outside a few minutes before naptime, even swinging while wearing my dress.
  • I pretended to be a unicorn named "Twilight Sparkle" and had to bring my baby horse that hadn't gotten his horn yet to nap with Mommy and me.
  • After nap, I got to play outside some more until it started to rain.  Boo!
  • A little more cuddle time with Mommy and time on the iPad before bed. 
  • I decided to wear my footie pjs since I was a little chilly at bedtime.  While putting a little Vicks on my chest (even though Mommy said I didn't need it), I told her it smelled like "bug slobber."  She thought I was so silly!














No comments:

Post a Comment