Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and was surprised that Daddy wasn't home.  I was nice and let Mommy sleep in a bit while I kept her company in her bed.
  • Stopped at Sheetz to get a slushy and a donut for breakfast.  I chose the dirt cake donut with the worm on top.  I only ate a few bites since it was so sweet, but I did love my banana slushy.  I must have been cute because the man at the check-out went to the back to get me a cup holder (like the ones used for coffee) to put on my cup to keep my hands from getting too cold. 
  • Mommy and I went to a yard sale where I found a fairy puzzle almost immediately then found a "free" box and loaded up on free things.  I found a Big Hero 6 bag then started filling it up with a pirate cup, a horse, a Barbie doll, and a magnetic heart frame.  Mommy ended up giving the lady a little money since I was helping myself so much to the "free" stuff.  I bought an Aerial bracelet from the Relay for Life table.
  • We went to the fairgrounds to a consignment sale.  I found the first dandelion of the season and had to quickly pick it for Mommy.  It was so cool to see superheroes in the building.  Batman, Iron Man, and Captain America were there and I got my picture taken with them.  I was even on the news since they were filming while I was there.  Click here to see the WHAG video .  I found a Frozen microphone and maracas as well as a Hello Kitty stuffed animal that I bought with my money.  Mommy bought me a few clothing items which were super cute.
  • We had a quick lunch at Chick-fil-A and I borrowed Mommy's phone and took it into the play area to take a picture of the car they had in there so she could see it.  I knew she would love it.
  • After a bath at home, I went to Sierra's to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening while Mommy and Daddy went to a birthday party for a friend.  Ms. Sierra took me for a walk and let me play with a ball and chalk and Ms. Emily painted my fingernails (alternating pink and purple). 
  • I can't wait for church tomorrow and school on Monday to show all my friends my painted fingernails.



No comments:

Post a Comment