Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Went to school today.  I couldn't wait to tell my friends about our trip yesterday and my new panda friend.  I did get a frowny today... I wasn't listening to my teacher and lining up when I was supposed to and wasn't so nice to my friends.  I had to have a time out when I got home since I wasn't the best at school.
  •  We went to trivia at Brother's Pizza tonight where I got to play with Lucy.  We drew on the extra papers, played with my panda, and played pretend (talking on make-believe phones and playing restaurant).  We are such great friends and had so much fun!
  • I changed the name of my purple panda to PanPam.  I told Mommy that I liked that name better and can't wait to take her to Show and Tell at school tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment