Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept in until about 8:00 this morning.  It was great!  When Mommy woke up, I had made her a card with my name and three hearts.  Mommy was surprised how good my hearts were so I showed her that I had used a TY heart from one of my animals as an example.  She said I was very smart and a good problem-solver.  I told Mommy it was a beautiful day outside and that I wanted to go to Monkey Joes... she seemed confused as to why I put those two things together.
  • Mommy and I took Daddy to his car which was beside a road...  he had to work on it. 
  • We went to a consignment sale and I got to pick out one book and one toy (I chose a My Little Pony baby pony)... I also found me a pink purse that says "I <3 pink").  Mommy also got me some shorts and pajamas, and a jacket.  I enjoyed playing with a princess vanity/piano.  It was cool!
  • We went to Lowe's and got a tool for Daddy to use on the car... It didn't work, so we all went to Lowe's then back to the car.  I hung out in the car playing a game on Mommy's phone (Bouncing Ball- I'm better at it than Mommy). 
  • After lunch we went to Hedgesville High to see their production of Shrek the Musical.  It was great!  I laughed and laughed!  After the show, I got to meet some of the characters.  I was nervous about Fiona first, but she was very nice.  Mommy knew a few of the students from her school, so we chatted a bit before leaving.
  • I played in the backyard while Daddy did some yard work.  It was fun! 
  • The rest of the evening we spent relaxing at home after such a busy day.







No comments:

Post a Comment