Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up excited that today was my dentist visit... Mommy was hoping I would have the same level of excitement after my visit.
  • I had a great day at school and even got a smiley.
  • Woke up from nap to find Mommy there ready to pick me up to take me to meet Dr. Gibson, my new dentist. 
  • At his office, I made a dinosaur parade and played with a puzzle while waiting for my turn.  When we went back, I was a little unsure, but was finally convinced to sit in the big chair after the hygienist told me Gabriel had just been in the same chair not long ago.  I wore the cool glasses and loved the mouth clips for my bib.  I did great letting her look until started looking too closely and trying to brush.  She had to end up brushing much of my teeth while I stood beside her (standing close to Mommy for protection).  I had some "cavity bugs" as she called them which Mommy was upset about.  Dr. Gibson took a look and counted my teeth with me... I have 20 teeth but the hygienist told me my bottom front teeth were a little loose and I might lose them before long... that caused me some concern.
  • I went to Mommy's school and helped her do a little work at the end of the school day.  I amused myself (and others) with my bouncy ball (prize from the dentist) and the toy baseball bats that I found on the shelf there. 
  • Got new bug catchers (three small ones and a watch bug catcher which is super cool).
  • Helped Daddy lead trivia at Brother's tonight then ran a few errands with Mommy before coming home to cuddle in bed and watch a few minutes of The Wizard of Oz.  I even brought my Wizard of Oz figurines into the bed (in a bucket) and brought them out one at a time as they met one another in the movie.  I was acting out the movie and singing along with my mini Dorothy and Glenda. 
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment