Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 28, 2015

Highlights of the day:
  • Other than having to potty in the middle of the night, I slept much better tonight.
  • Had a great day at school and got a smiley!  I got to go outside two times at school since the weather was so great!
  • Daddy must have noticed the weather was great because he took me to the playground when he picked me up from school.  Mommy met us there.  Mommy and Daddy were so impressed with how well I was climbing the walls all by myself.  I was so brave and they said I was a great problem-solver.  I loved playing there!
  • Gabriel sent two more dandelions with Mommy to me.  He is so sweet.  I picked two dandelions for Mommy to take to him tomorrow. 
  • We went to Brother's for trivia.  I spent the entire time playing with my friend Lucy.  I barely stopped to eat.  I love spending time with her.





























No comments:

Post a Comment