Friday, April 17, 2015

April 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Donut Friday!  Even made sure Daddy got Mommy a donut for tomorrow morning.
  • Had a good day at school.  The weather was great so we got to go outside and play on the playground twice.  I pushed past someone at school today and had my mouth full of toothpaste so I didn't say "excuse me" and I told Mommy and Daddy this is why I got a straight face instead of a smiley.
  • I got my Sophia the First basket from Daddy when I got home even though I had a straight face.  It was fun playing with my new stuff.  I also had a snack and relaxed a bit.
  • After dinner and after Mommy got home, she and I played outside for a while.  I practiced swinging on my swing without help and we threw the Frisbee back and forth.  It was fun!  We also checked out all of the dandelions in the yard and especially liked the one that had the bee on it. 
  • We relaxed inside until bedtime.  Mommy was super tired, so I let her nap on the couch while I watched a little television. I  know she has had a super long and busy week.




No comments:

Post a Comment