Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Had a great day at school... another smiley day!
  • Daddy picked me up and we came home and I got to play outside in the backyard.  It was fun!
  • After grabbing dinner with Daddy, we went to Mommy's school for a bit.  I helped her with her testing boxes by grabbing papers off the printer as she printed them and then was able to look at the room number on the paper and match it up with the room number on the box.  She was super proud of me that I was able to help so much!
  • We watched a little bit of the baseball game at Mommy's school, but I mostly played on the elementary school playground next door while Mommy and Daddy watched the game and the Relay for Life festivities that accompanied the game.  I was super excited to see Jillian, Ms. Brittny, and baby Charlotte too.  I was very sad to leave before everything ended, but had to go home and get a bath before bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment