Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another smiley day at school today!  I was so proud of myself!  I had a great day even though I slipped on the ladder to the slide and hurt my finger and knee... it was just enough to get some sympathy points from Mommy and Daddy without real injury. 
  • When we got home, there was a package for me... it was from cousin Sherry and Jeff.  They sent me a cute card and $5 as well as some Barbie toys!  I was SO EXCITED!  As soon as I realized they were from McDonalds, I had Mommy grab her iPad so we could scan them with the McPlay app to unlock new games.  I also immediately started singing "Life in the Dreamhouse" which is the theme song for Barbie's show.  Daddy said I'm too much!
  • After a little rest at home and some time practicing my letters in my book, we ate dinner and went to Shepherd for a meeting.  I had so much fun!  Someone brought jungle animals that I got to play with.  I even played with my Barbies and made them part of the jungle too.  I went from girl to girl getting attention from each of them, even getting them to take pictures with me and making up games to play with them.  It's a good thing they like me so much!  I did loan them several of my stuffed animals for table decorations for the Relay for Life, so maybe that helped. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment