Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up tired and cranky.  I wasn't happy about brushing my hair or picking out shoes to go with my sweater dress and leggings.
  • At school I had a great day.  We had tomato soup and a sandwich for lunch and it was delicious!  Daddy was jealous since he loves tomato soup.  We did "apple measurements" (below) where I said I was taller than an ant and shorter than an elephant.  Mommy thought it was cute!
  • At home, it was another dreary and chilly evening, so Mommy and I cuddled in bed with my stuffed animals and Indy.  We watched The Wizard of Oz and I even got my character toys and acted out the movie while we watched it.  It was nice to cuddle and relax.  I kept telling Mommy I would miss her when I was at school tomorrow.  I also told Mommy that there is a book at school that we can look at if we miss our Mommys and Daddys and that is has our pictures in it.  She said she looked at it today when she missed us.  Mommy reminded me that tomorrow will be Friday and then we will have the weekend together.  It made me feel a little better.
  • Before bed, I played a new My Little Pony game on the iPad.  It was cool and I showed how great of a memory I have while Mommy watched me play.








No comments:

Post a Comment