Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Today was a great Thursday!  I got a new book during my favorite library class, took my very first STAR test, and we had a little elf show up in my classroom... the crazy elf had TPed our tree and left ornaments for us to decorate. 

I got to play with my upstairs friend at Mommy's school for a little while before we headed home.

I ate dinner well and ended up having a cookie for dessert.  Mommy rested on the couch since she wasn't feeling well.  Daddy left for a meeting at Shepherd, so Mommy and I watched a Mickey Christmas movie on Netflix and I completed the first day of my Christmas countdown/advent activity book.  It was fun. 

At bedtime, Mommy and I played school a few minutes.  I taught the animals how to play a game where they had to balance sticker sheets on clothes hangers while walking around an obstacle course.

No comments:

Post a Comment