Thursday, December 22, 2016

December 22, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and got dressed,  wearing a cute long sleeve t-shirt that says #uglyChristmassweater.  Mommy wow the exact same shirt today so we would match. I also wore my candy cane headband... at least until I got to the sitter.

I was leaving the library at school when Mommy showed up to help with the class Christmas party. She brought some super cute snowmen cheese sticks. I loved them. During the party, we made a candy cane woth a pipe cleaner and beads.  We also played pin the nose on the reindeer.  We ate cool smacks and got special treats from the parents. Mrs. Clark bough the students a book, smencil, amd a stuffed reindeer for gifts.  I was soooo excited about the new animal.

After a little while at Mommy's school while she straightened up a bit, e headed home, met Daddy and then went to dinner. 

I can't wait to go to visit Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment