Saturday, December 3, 2016

December 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Delivered Mommy breakfast in bed after letting her sleep in a bit.  After she got out of bed, I invited her to play a new game that I came up with. I even gave her a Twizzler which was the cost to play.  The game was ring toss, throwing a used glow necklace over a choice of three different cups. Each cup had a post-it where I had written a number of points. I had prizes set up for each possible "win."

I spent most of the day in pajamas at least until parade time.  My school was in the town Christmas parade tonight. Even though Mommy wasn't feeling well, she still took me to the parade and walked beside while I rode on the float.  The principal was dressed as Mrs. Clause and Mommy was given an elf hat to wear. Everyone loved my flashing lights necklace and I shared my "hot hands" with a friend who was cold.

After the parade, we drank hot cocoa, painted snowmen, and listened to Christmas music. It was a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment