Saturday, December 17, 2016

December 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I was an early riser this morning and couldn't go back to sleep which was frustrating since it was a "sleep in day."  Daddy and I let Mommy sleep in a while.  I kept looking out the window to enjoy the beautiful ice everywhere. It looked like Elsa had payed us a visit.

Got showered and ready for Lily's Christmas party.  I was so excited!!!  I took an unwrapped toy to donate, took Lily and her sister matching starfish stuffed animals, and took a gift for their mom for hosting the party.

At the party, we played, made crafts of ornaments and sock snowmen, ate food including a chocolate fountain for dipping, and otherwise just had fun.  

Mommy and I made hot cocoa with candy cane stirrers and watched Elf when we got back home.  I also wrapped my gifts for Grandma, Grandpa, and Lucy.  I can't wait to give them their presents!

Throughout the day, I told Mommy a few jokes.  Here is a sampling of the jokes:  "Why did the chicken cross the road?  To get his new glasses."  "Why did the chicken cross the road?  To go to McDonalds."

No comments:

Post a Comment