Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Was excited to wake up and see Perry the Platypus... he had decorated the tree with ribbons.

School was so much fun today!  Melf the elf had made us ornaments. It was cute!  We got to hear singing today from the 1st graders.  It was great!

After school, I delivered a bag to Mommy.  She was very excited about the ornament that was in the bag.  It was covered in small reindeer made with the fingerprints of my classmates.  It was a super nice gift to thank her for reading to my class.

Mommy surprised me and took me for a Mommy-Daughter adventure after school.  We had dinner, went to Monkey Joes, and did a little shopping  I even offered to buy something for Mommy with my money... since she was spending her money to buy gifts, I didnt think she should  have to use all of her money on something she wanted.  I fell asleep on the way home in the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment