Saturday, December 31, 2016

December 31, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I slept in until around 9:00. I woke grandma up and she fixed me cereal and then I had 2 boiled eggs, less the yolks, and a half of a biscuit. Grandma thought I would never get full.

I then got out my jewelry and "designed" jewelry for aunt Carol to wear. Then aunt Carol got ready to go home. I sure do miss her.

After she left, grandma and I had to go to the store and when we got home my mom and dad were there. I was so very excited.

Grandma helped me make blueberry muffins for my mom. She was excited to see them.

Mom and dad went out for the evening and grandma fixed up bags for me to open every hour as we wait for 2017 to get here. Here are a few of the things we did.
7:00- make a snowman and play match game
8:00- hot cocoa and painting fingernails
9:00- fireworks in a jar and connect 4 game
10;00-popcorn and dominoes
11:00- clue, Jr
11:45-hats and noise makers
Happy New Year!!!
After meds, kisses, and ugga muggas it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment