Friday, December 23, 2016

December 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up excited to get packed and ready for Grandma and Grandpa's.  I wrapped a few more gifts and packed my toys and American girl doll for the trip.

After we finally got packed, we headed out.  I watched a couple of videos, took a nap, and played a game or two with Mommy and Daddy while Daddy drove.  I was super excited to get to Grandma and Grandpa's.  

I spent the evening entertaining everyone with my dancing routines to my music box song. I even had a wardrobe change from a Sugar Plum fairy dress to Cinderella dress.  I also showed silly videos and pictures and laughed and laughed.  I told Mommy that my "laughing bone" (pointing to my chest) was hurting.  I showed Grandma and Grandpa my Christmas crafts from school. They especially loved the gingerbread girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment