Thursday, December 8, 2016

December 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a great day at school, especially when we had to find our new seats after the elf moved them around.  I also loved library time and picked out a new book about Palomino horses.  Several classmates have gotten sick, so we wrote get well notes and tried not to be overwhelmed with the idea that we might be next to get sick.

Mommy picked me up from school a bit early to go to the doctor for my yearly check-up.  I'm strong and healthy!  46 pounds and 3 feet, 9.5 inches tall!  I was not a happy camper about getting my flu shot, but after being held down screaming after running away, I ended up asking the nurse to do it in my arm instead of my leg.  After a brief tearful episode, and two stickers and two dum-dums I was back to normal!

Daddy took me to Chick-fil-A and then when Mommy got there, he left.  After a little more play time, we did a little shopping and got Sweet Frog!  Yum! 

Mommy and I came home to put up our simplified Christmas tree to surprise Daddy.  I even put the first presents (for Mommy and Daddy) under the "tree."

No comments:

Post a Comment