Friday, December 9, 2016

December 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Though I was tired this morning, I managed to get dressed and ready for school.  At one point I mentioned not feeling well, but after Mommy reminded me that it was Friday and that I had enough tickets at school to get a new furry friend, I realized that I didn't feel so bad after all.

I went with Mommy while she got her bloodwork done and then she took me straight to school since I had missed my bus from the sitter. 

At school, the class elf had made a mess of Christmas colored curly ribbon which I thought was hilarious!  Our class went on a hunt around the school for gingerbread men... each clue led to another and it was so much fun!  At the end of the day, I ended up getting two prizes since I have had such great behavior.  I had two matching black bear Webkinz that I named Meeny and Miney... Mommy said I must be Moe. 

Mommt brought home a tech toy from work for us to try out this weekend... the VR goggles were "incredible!"  I got to ride a roller coaster (and scream) and swim with sharks.  I can't wait to try more things tomorrow.  Daddy took Mommy and I to b-dubs for dinner... Yum!  Once we got home, I worked a bit on a wish list for Christmas since Mommy and Daddy are planning to shop tomorrow evening.

Thanks to the Puffinburger family for my mail today... a Christmas card and Chick-fil-A gift card!!! Yay!

At bedtime, I told Mommy and Dsddy that I would take  myself (and my stuffed animals) upstairs to bed.  Mommy seemed shocked, like it was the first time she or Daddy haven't taken me to bed.  She thinks I'm growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment