Saturday, December 10, 2016

December 10, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Loved sleeping in a bit this morning.

Brought Mommy breakfast in bed (that I made myself in the toaster) when it was time for her to wake up.

While Mommy went to her school to work the basketball game, Daddy did a little housework and I mostly relaxed.  Mommy picked me up to do a little Christmas shopping for a few people.  It was fun.  I did use my quarters to buy myself a little clip on beanie boo dog named Pippie.  I live it so much!

I went to Ms. Kelly's house while Mommy and Daddy went to shop for me.  I came home with freshly painted nails (thanks Emily!) and couldn't wait to show Mommy and Daddy the green and glittery silver nails. 

At bedtime, I loved having Christmas lights in my room. It was amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment