Monday, December 26, 2016

December 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up still not feeling the best. Throughout the day, with a couple of breathing treatments and rest, I began to feel a bit better. 

When I finally felt up to it, Mommy and Daddy took me to Build a Bear so I could make new friends. It has gotten to be an after Christmas tradition. I picked out two new friends and some accessories.  I ended up putting the "Cheerleader" song sound in my rainbow giraffe.  Thanks to Uncle Bill and Billy for funding my shopping spree!

I had to come home and rest a bit more after shopping then got energy to finally make my gingerbread house.  Everyone thought I did a great job!  I had fun and even sang "Whip Nae Nae" while decorating.  I was proud of myself!

Mommy and Daddy leave tomorrow for a few days but Grandma has some fun things planned to make the days pass quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment