Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wore the cutest and warmest sweater today.  Mommy really loves it since it has a snowman on it.

Had a great day at school today and ended the day on purple.

After school, Mommy took me back to her school to get some work done.  I was excited to go visit and play with "duck lady."  She gave me a yummy Eat n Park snowman cookie... Momny seemed a bit jealous.  I drew on he board, made paper snowflakes, and flew paper airplanes.  I was disappointed when it was time to leave.

On the way home, I asked Mommy what get favorite month is... I told her mine is snow and summer.  She giggled a little.  She warned me that there may be snow this weekend and worried it might interfere with a party I'm supposed to attend.  I told her very firmly, "I don't care if there is snow or ice, you WILL take new to that party because Lily is my BEST friend."

At home, we ate spaghetti, Mommy and I worked on packing my teacher gifts, made another paper snowflake before bed, and then practiced my sight words before bed.  Daddy got quite the giggle when I misread the word "where"... I didn't sound out the middle e correctly and instead said a not so nice word (of course I never figured out why he was giggling).  I'm glad someone finds humor in my mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment