Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

A sleepy morning with a little arguing about the outfit we picked out last night. 

Enjoyed school today... was excited that the elf had tried making a paper chain and had used it to decorate the SMARTBoard.  He must have worked hard on it!  In gym class, we played with the parachute. My favorite part was when we went "in the clubhouse" (under the parachute).

Daddy picked me up which was strange. After a quick stop at the store, we went home to find Mommy resting.  She still wasn't feeling well. Daddy and I brought her flowers and I made her a picture to cheer her up. We spent most of the evening resting.  I did get her to get up long enough to help me make my special recipe, Nilla wafers, cool whip, and bananas.  We tried them, but they will be better after some time in the freezer.


No comments:

Post a Comment