Thursday, December 29, 2016

December 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

When I got up this morning grandma was already up. I got up and had two bowls of cereal before grandma and aunt Carol left to go help aunt Ruth again today. I stayed and kept grandpa entertained today. We played our game we designed throwing paper mâché balls into a box.

When grandma and aunt Carol got home we went to the Mexican restaurant for dinner.  After a delicious pizza and rice I got fried ice cream. It was so yummy and I shared with grandpa and aunt Carol.

After we got home, mom and dad called and we video chatted. I miss them and it was great being able to see them.

I then proceeded to give everyone beads and bracelets. It's so much fun being beautiful with my jewelry. I found a new way to wear clip on earrings.  I modeled different styles. Everyone loved it. After medicine, kisses and ugga muggas it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment