Sunday, December 25, 2016

December 25, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up feeling better and excited to see if Santa had visited and if I had presents.  I got to look through my stocking and wad most excited about the two small beanie boo clips.

After everyone was awake, I helped everyone else get their stockings then opened my wrapped gifts from Santa!  I liked everything, but couldn't wait to open the magic tricks box and get started.

We ate breakfast, got dressed and ready for church.   I also dressed my American Girl doll to match thanks to our new outfits from Grandma.

After church, we came home and snacked and opened presents.  I got so much good stuff!!!  I got a Zoomer "robo-cat," games, a teepee, an Osmo, clothes, money, and so much more! 

We headed to see Pawpaw Randall and I started coughing on the way and was a little out of sorts when we got there. I did get a burst of energy and start showing my personality and playing with little Ellie before we left.

Christmas dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's then I fell asleep on the couch after more coughing.  I was feverish and not feeling well.   After some medicine, I felt well enough to try out my Osmo and watch a little Food Network with the family. There were kids that were baking, so I decided that I needed to start cooking so I could get on the next show.

I slept with Mommy since I still wasn't feeling great.  Hoping for a more healthy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment