Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and changed from one set of pajamas to another.  It was great to get to wear pjs and be comfortable all day for the Polar Express. I had to wear my Hello Kitty pjs even though they ate getting much too small. I also had a matching stuffie.

School was amazing and I kee0 bringing h9me crafts that we have been doing in class...  Mommy says she will take pictures of the crafts soon to share.

After school, Mommy picked me up and we met Ms. Carol at the nail place.  She got Mommy and I manicures for Christmas!  It was awesome!  I asked for blue nails with Christmas trees and felt like such a big girl getting my nails done.  The lady who finished Mommy's nails decided I needed a little extra on my nails, so she added snowflakes to them. I loved them!!! 

After dinner and a little rest at home, I fell asleep on the couch.  Cameron decided I needed some cuddle time while napping. I slept until bedtime when Daddy carried me upstairs. 

Tomorrow is sweater day and our last day before break!

No comments:

Post a Comment