Friday, December 16, 2016

December 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up tired but excited about an exciting day planned at school.  Daddy didn't work and let me sleep in a bit then drove me straight to school.  Mommy had already dropped off my backpack with Mrs. Clark which meant she was in the building.

The STEM Academy students did an excellent job making fun stuff for us to do at the Holiday Fair.  I only made it to four stations, but made a snowman head, an edible snowman, triangle ornaments, and reindeer food.   I had a ball!  At the end of the school day, I didn't have enough tickets for a prize, so I was upset and disappointed.  My teacher also thought I wasn't feeling so great.

I spent the evening with Daddy since Mommy had to work the basketball game.  I told Daddy that playing Mario Bros with him would make me feel better and told him what I needed to eat.

Tomorrow is going to be so exciting!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment