Thursday, December 15, 2016

December 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up, got ready, and went straight to Mommys school.  She had an early morning meeting to share some good news, so I tagged along.

I entertained the office staff and got a sneak peak at the STEAM Holiday Fair stations that were being developed by Mommy's students. 

Mommy took me to school... I was super excited to go on the field trip to see the Nutcracker.  It was great!  I ended up sitting in the very back of the bus... it was super bumpy!

After school, we got home and I found a card in the mailbox from Uncle Bill and Billy with some money and a note, "Alyson's Going Shopping."  We spent the evening resting at home... Mommy napped and then I also fell asleep on the couch.  It was nice to relax and rest a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be so exciting!  Can't wait for the STEAM Holiday Fair at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment