Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got up and was surprised to see grandma already up. Aunt Carol, grandma and I ate cereal and got ready and went to aunt Ruth's house to help her get ready to move. I was such a polite girl and was a great helper. Grandma was so proud of me because I was a big girl today. I also got to face time my mom and dad. I loved it.

We all went home to get ready for the Mountaineer bowl game. A lot of grandma and grandpa's friends came to watch the game with us. I got to entertain several different people. I played thumb wars with Ronnie, it was fun. After everyone left I had grandma make me a grilled cheese sandwich and then I got to talk to my mom on the phone.

Once I got my belly full it was time for my drugs, kisses and ugga muggas. I was exhausted from working so much today. (Grandma apologizes for not having pictures while I worked, but she was very busy at the same time)

No comments:

Post a Comment