Friday, December 30, 2016

December 30, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

My puppies woke me up because they wanted to go outside. Once they went out I went to bed with grandma and grandpa and rested for a little while longer.

We rested at the house for a while today. Grandma and Aunt Carol seemed tired.

The three of us girls went to see the movie, "Sing."  I especially like the porcupine girl rocker. There was great music and funny animals. It was so much fun. (I knew that my mom and dad would be so jealous).  I loved it when they called and video chatted with me this evening after their banquet.

I'm so excited that mom and dad should be back at grandma's and grandpa's tomorrow. I've really missed them.

After meds, kisses, and ugga muggas it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment