Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got a few extra cuddles with Mommy this morning before finishing getting ready for school. 

My class was super surprised to find a mess of popsicle sticks this morning, courtesy of our class elf.  He had tried making an ornament with the sticks, but wasn't successful.  Luckily my classmates and I were more successful at making the reindeer ornaments.  Mommy reminded me that with the weekend, the elf will have extra time to get in trouble... that was a little concerning and funny at the same time.

Mommy and I brought home food from Bob Evans for dinner.  Mommy was hoping that some soup might make her feel better...  I decided to get a piggy pancake.  It was delicious! 

Mommy fell asleep on the couch while I watched a bit of Mickey Christmas again... when she woke up, I had fallen asleep on the other end of the couch. After about a two hour nap, I woke up just long enough for Mommy to help me set up my Webkinz account and to add my animal friends, especially excited to add my new lion that I got for having 10 tickets at school this week.  The Webkinz app is fun and I can't wait to play with it more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment