Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got to sleep in a little this morning... a little too long since I ended up being late for school.  Mommy is still sick and I didn't miss much, so I wasn't too upset. 

My favorite things from school today were clipping up to purple very quickly, shopping for Mommy and Daddy in the Holiday Shop, and hearing about the mess that the elf made before I got to school. 

Daddy picked me up then he fixed Mommy and I dinner.  Mommy seemed to be starting to feel a bit better so I talked her into playing the alphabet game with me.  I love that game... I made a post-it for each letter of the alphabet and then took six letters to place on items around the house that start with that letter... kinda like hide and seek but an Mommy says it's an educational version.  Mommy lasted two rounds before she had to rest again.  Since she was tired, I made us popcorn and suggested we watch The Grinch in bed with each of us holding a teddy bear.  It was nice to cuddle and laugh together to end the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment