Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

It was The Grinch day at school and I did my best to look like Cindy Lou Who.  School was great and I even got to go to Mommy's school to help with the secret santa reveal party for a bit.  I think "duck lady" liked her gift from me.

I had a dinner date with my "best friend"/"BFF"/"best guy friend"/"boy friend."  We exchanged Christmas gifts and I was super excited to find that he got me a beautiful ring!  He also got me a stuffed dog and book that she goes with.  I got Gabriel a R2-D2 Bop It game that we played with off and on during dinner.  We got a little silly but had fun!  I kept pretending to try to kiss him which he wasn't so sure about.

At home, Daddy let me watch some of the brand new episodes of My Little Pony while he graded papers and Mommy rested on the couch.

Tomorrow is Polar Express day... I  can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment