Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Was happy to wear my "More hot chocolate please" shirt to school today.

The class elf had stamped his name on papers that he hung around the classroom.  In gym class we had centers and played on what the teacher called "scoopboards."  They were fun boards that moved with you.

After school, we stopped to pick up our Christmas cards.  I decided to use some of my leftover birthday money to buy myself a beanbag chair and a reindeer emoji pillow.  It will go great under my bed where I have been cleaning and organizing. Mommy walked down the beer aisle and I decided it would be funny to stop and take a rest. Mommy decided it was a great time to snap a picture. 

Mommy, Daddy, and I watched the movie BFG which we picked out of Redbox.  It was great!

Perry the Platypus showed up wearing my elf hat, tangled in my Christmas lights.  I wonder what trouble he will get into tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment