Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Got up this morning and had breakfast while Mommy and Daddy were getting ready to leave. I'm starting to feel better, so much that I had two bowls of cereal for breakfast.

I was excited to spend the day with grandpa while grandma went to help Aunt Ruth.  While grandma was gone, grandpa helped me get out my jewelry kit so I could make a special bracelet. Grandma came home for lunch and then she left again.

I watched My Little Pony shows, played with grandma's IPad, and then grandpa and I played basketball with paper balls and a box. It was fun. 


When grandma came home Aunt Carol was with her. It was nice to see her and she brought me a cheerleading outfit for my American Girl doll. Grandma was excited because it was blue and gold.

Grandma's neighbor girl came over and we played on the porch until we got chilly so we checked and she came inside for a little while. After she left we had dinner and then I was ready to watch my Little Pony since everyone else wanted to watch football.

Grandma and I played several games of Zoofari and then it was bedtime. Grandma says she may take me to Aunt Ruth's to help out. I'm excited to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment