Sunday, December 4, 2016

December 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and got ready for church.  Didn't feel like dressing up, so stuck to leggings and a shirt.  Went to church early with Daddy to let Mommy sleep in a bit.  Mommy didn't make it to church since she was sick. She sounded horrible when we got home. 

I let Mommy and Daddy rest a bit this afternoon while I entertained myself.  They were very thankful! 

I spent a few hours with Ms. Kelly and her family while mommy and daddy went to Shepherd for the 10th anniversary banquet.  Mommy really didn't feel like going, but felt she needed to be there.  I had lots of fun while there, but was happy when Mommy and Daddy picked me up in time for a bedtime snack and bed.  On the way home I told Mommy and Daddy that some was "impressive."  They thought my use of that word was impressive.  At bedtime, I decided to choose animals of the year from my stuffed animals.... I decided to choose some for each season... for winter, I chose the sled dog and snowman, for spring the frog and beaver, for summer the dogs and cats, and for fall, the bear since he begins the hibernation process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment