Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 24, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke Mommy and Daddy up close to 5:30 to let them know I wasn't feeling well and had gotten sick in my room.   After they cleaned up the mess, I cuddled with Mommy until I got sick again.  I got sick a few more times every couple of hours until evening when I finally started feeling better... then I was unstoppable and full of energy.

I made paper snowflakes and cuddled with Lucy. I opened my Christmas Eve box and found new pjs, a Christmas book, and hot cocoa.  I was excited about the soft pj pants.  Mommy also let me pick one gift from under the tree to open and play with since I had such a rough day. I was so amazed to find the microphone and stand that I had seen at a store not too long ago and had told Mommy I wanted. I sang a few songs and entertained everyone.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment