Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October 31, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up excited that today was Halloween!  Mrs. Clark surprised me with a blueberry donut with special purple icing!  She also gave me some candy!

Had a great day at school then decided to stop and see Daddy at WyldLife at the middle school.  I got to play one of the games with the kids and got to help with the raffle!  Mommy said I used to help a lot with WyldLIfe when I was little.

Had a Halloween card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa.  I was soooo excited!  I love mail!

I had a great time at Tori's house where we had a cookout then went trick-or-treating as a group!  I ended up with a lot of candy (3 gallon bags from trick or treat, trunk or treat, and church).  We got to eat amores at their house after coming back from walking around the neighborhood.  A few girls and I did some candy trading before Mommy and I headed home.  I think my friends liked my goodie bags too!

As we left Tori's neighborhood, Mommy and I saw a really decorated house and we had 10 minutes left of trick-or-treat time.  I talked Mommy into stopping.  As I walked up to the driveway, I noticed people standing in the driveway dressed up.  Mommy offered to walk up the driveway with me and I allowed her.  We slowly walked up the driveway to the sidewalk when a spider jumped up at me, I noticed one of the dressed up people moving in front of me, turned around and saw another dressed up person immediately behind Mommy.  I screamed bloody murder and froze!  Mommy had to carry me out while I bawled and screamed!  A lady followed Mommy and put a few piece of candy in my bucket.  Mommy immediately felt really bad and wished we hadn't stopped there at all.

Back at home, I had my bedtime snack and Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. 

What a busy night!  I'm so tired!  I told Mommy next year I am definitely just giving out candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment