Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up the first time at 12:30am, then fell back asleep until close to 6:00am.  When I woke up at 6:00, I seemed much more like my normal, cheerful self.  Mommy and Daddy are hoping that last night was a fluke with my attitude and crankiness.
  • I was super excited to see all of the buses on the way to and from Ms. Cheri's house.
  • Ms. Cheri taught me something new today... I learned how to pat my legs with my hands and sing "1, 2, Buckle My Shoe..."  We also practiced singing "ABCs" and "Wheels on the Bus."
  • Mommy and I did a little grocery shopping.  I yelled "nanas!" to be sure Mommy saw them and got me some... I did the same thing with "milk!"  A girl has to have her priorities!  I tried to do the same thing with cookies when I saw Chips Ahoy, but Mommy said she had to draw the line...  she did buy me 100 Calorie pack Lorna Doone's instead.  I'm okay with that...
  • On the way home from the store we waiting inside a building I've never been in before... it smelled yummy!   They gave Mommy food for us to take home:  pizza, cheese bread, and even chocolate lava cakes!  As soon as we got in the car I started yelling "Bite!  Bite!" because I wanted a bite of the yummy food I could smell.  Luckily we had a short ride home and then I got to eat. 
  • Mommy let me hold my very own big piece of pizza.  I like the cheese bread better than the pizza, but ate some of both.  Daddy let me eat a full pear all by myself.  I love pears!  (nearly as much as I love bananas!)  Then Daddy shared two bites of chocolate lava cake with me...  I said "YUM!"
  • Once again, I wore Mommy's shoes around the house throughout the day... it started with her brown Sketchers this morning and ended with her open-toed black heels.  I'm actually really good at walking around in heels.  I love shoes!
  • Since I love shoes and kitty cats, one of my favorite books right now is "Pete the Cat:  I Love My White Shoes."  Daddy found a YouTube video that has the song and all the words to the book and we watched it tonight after dinner.  We all sang along and it was so fun!
  • Daddy and I played blocks and had a "picnic" before bed... what a day!
  • Mommy registered me to walk in the Relay for Life with her team this year.  I'm super excited to walk (and to get a t-shirt!)...  feel free to make a donation for me!  (http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=28643114&pg=personal&fr_id=40975)











No comments:

Post a Comment