Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • Daddy had to wake me up at 8:00 this morning.  I was so tired!
  • Mommy had already left for the day and Daddy took me to Ms. Cheri's to spend the day with Payton.  I had fun and was a super helper, helping Payton with everything since I was the oldest kid.
  • Mommy and Daddy both picked me up... what a surprise!
  • Once at home, I shared a snack with Mommy while relaxing a little on the couch.
  • Mommy decided that we needed to go on the porch and watch a storm that was rolling in since it was starting the thunder.  Daddy walked outside too so we sat a few minutes.  Daddy pointed out something odd in the sky, the clouds were a little different than normal and Mommy looked at her phone and saw we had a tornado warning, so we hurried back in the house until the storm passed.  I was disappointed because I wanted to "see the thunder."  Mommy snapped a screenshot of her phone when the weather channel app finally alerted us to the tornado threat (4 minutes after the warning was over).  Luckily we were informed from other sources during the actual warning.
  • I was so silly with Mommy, giving her raspberries on her belly over and over again.  She couldn't quit laughing about it.
  • I enjoyed a yummy ear (half an ear) of corn with dinner.  It was so delicious I had to have another.  I also got to eat part of the last Eat-n-Park cookie for dessert.
  • After my bath, I was not wanting Daddy to comb my hair, so Mommy told me I couldn't be a princess unless I let Daddy comb my hair, that princesses have to have their hair combed.  After he finished combing it while I sat calmly, I asked Mommy if I could be a princess now.  I ran to the foyer to get my bag of princess dress up things and started putting them on, even while wearing my Christmas shirt for bedtime.
  • When Mommy was trying to put me to bed, I made her giggle so much.  I've gotten to the point that when I think she is not paying attention to me or ignoring me, I grab the sides of her cheeks with my hands and hold her face right up to mine, nose to nose while I repeat what I was saying.  Tonight, I kept telling her to "hold me in the chair for just a minute."




No comments:

Post a Comment