Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I had to wake up a little earlier than normal. 
  • I spent the day with Ms. Cheri, Annie, and Payton.... all girls again!
  • When Mommy picked me up, it was raining.  I was trying to find my umbrella, but it was at home, not in the car so we had to use Mommy's.
  • On the way home, I said, "Mommy, you're my friend."  Mommy thought it was so sweet.  I also told Mommy, "look at the leaking houses" because the rain was running straight out of the gutter under the edge of the roof, onto the ground.  Mommy explained what gutters were and how they worked and it was a little clearer for me.
  • Once at home, Daddy fixed dinner, but I wasn't a big fan of the tuna dinner.  I did eat strawberries later in the evening. 
  • Daddy and I spent a little time reading, played with my Legos, took a bath, and I wore my Elmo shoes.  It was so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment