Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was wide awake at 6:30 this morning, so Daddy took me downstairs so Mommy could sleep.  She seems very tired. 
  • Daddy took me to church.  I was sad that Ms. Sierra wasn't there.  Actually, there weren't many people there.  When Mommy got there, I was being such a good little girl sitting on one of the front pews while Daddy was teaching Sunday School.  I came back to the sound room to spend the rest of the Sunday School and Holiness Meeting time with Mommy.  I colored, played with my stickers, and even made a "train track" out of tape (Mommy said we might owe Major Story some tape).  I was a good girl and only ran to the front of the church twice during the meeting.  Mommy was super busy running the sound and computer while watching me.  She said she was doing the job of three people so I did my best to be good.
  • Daddy took us to Las Trancas for lunch.  It was delicious!
  • I fell asleep on the way home in the car and had a nice nap in my bed.
  • We spent some time sorting through Mommy's craft items from the attic.  I found some fun things to play with:  jacks, a water ball, stickers, and even a baby loofah that I used in my bath before bed.
  • I got to eat a cup of pudding before bed while getting my breathing treatment.  I love pudding!





No comments:

Post a Comment