Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I woke up to a lot of loud booms.  It was scary.  It was just thunder but was not a nice way to wake up.
  • Daddy and I did yoga with the Wii and I even had my yoga pants on.  I'm getting pretty good at it.
  • After breakfast, Daddy took me to Ms. Cheri's.
  • It was my last day at Ms. Cheri's for a while since it is summer.  I said goodbye to Payton since I won't see  her for a little while.
  • When Daddy picked me up, he took me to Hagerstown.  Mommy was already there, in a strange place with lots of cars.  She was sitting in an office with a very cool sliding glass door.  I liked playing with it.  I ran all over the place, sat in the salesman's chair, clicked his keyboard, and even signed my name on the post-it notes.  Daddy took me to the car to sit a little bit while Mommy waited... I found Mommy's fingernail polish and Daddy asked me what I use that on and I said, "My face.  Daddy said no, then showed me what to do with it by painting my thumb nails, not the rest of my fingernails.  I felt like such a big girl like Mommy!  We went back into the office to see how Mommy was doing and after drawing a few pictures, I was wild again, so Daddy finally took me to their playroom for a few minutes while Mommy finished the paperwork.  Daddy and I (and another girl) had a tea party while we waited.  I finally figured out that Mommy was buying a car and that is why we were there.  Even though it is not green, I like Mommy's new car.  I got to climb in the backseat for a minute and look around.  I quickly climbed to the driver's seat and turned lots of knobs and grabbed the steering wheel, then climbed back to the backseat and asked "where is the carseat?"  Mommy explained that we would have to get the seat put into this car later but that she would have to ride with Daddy in the other car for today.
  • We went to Chick-fil-a since we were starving after waiting so long.  I even got to play and made friends while I was playing.
  • Once we got home, Daddy gave me a bath then Mommy and I got ready for bed.  I saw a picture of a teapot in one of my books, so I started singing, "I'm a little teapot short and snout, here is my handle, here is my PIG!" (and laughed hysterically!)  Mommy tried to get me to sing it again to record it, but I sang it differently that time. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment