Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up a little after 7:00 this morning and Daddy and I came downstairs.  I ate two breakfasts... the first was muffins, the second was bananas, strawberries, eggs, and toast. 
  • Daddy and I worked out doing yoga and games on the Wii.  I stood on my "balance board" like Daddy.
  • I helped Daddy with dished and laundry.
  • When Mommy got up, we cuddled on the couch and watched an episode of Phineas and Ferb before we did anything else.  I played with my stickers and covered Mommy with stickers.  She found them on her clothes throughout the day.  Daddy even found one in my hair later in the day.
  • After lunch and a nap, we went out.  We looked at animals at Petsmart, Dick's Sporting Goods (where I worked out with the weights), and then looked and lots of cars.  My favorite was the green one, Mommy's favorite was white, and Daddy's favorite was black.
  • While out, we stopped at my favorite McDonalds.  It has such a fun play area.  A very nice boy played with me.  We played tag and then played with a game from his Happy Meal.  When he was ready to leave, he gave me his toy.  It was so nice of him!  I love it!
  • I entertained myself while driving from car lot to car lot by singing different songs.  I even sang about a crocodile... how silly!  I kept laughing and laughing at myself because I was being so silly.
  • We took a walk with Brittny, Jill, and Piggy before it got dark.  I had so much fun with Jillian.  My favorite moment was when we saw fireflies while walking.  Jillian caught one for me to hold.  It tickled.  Mommy helped me catch more and more while we walked back home.  After she caught them, she would let me hold them then I would lift up my arm and they would fly away.  The last one of the night stayed on my thumb for about 5 minutes before flying away, even as I walked.  It only flew away after we got to the front steps of the house after our walk.  Mommy says that it now know where I live and might come back to visit me tomorrow night.  She asked if I wanted to give him a name and I said, "Yes.  I want to name him Alyson."  







No comments:

Post a Comment