Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and spent a little time with Daddy before it was time to get ready. 
  • I wore a new shirt, a blue one with a little girl on it.  It was very cute. 
  • I was very excited that Daddy took me to Ms. Cheri's house this morning, but was a little confused until I found out that Mommy had to go to a meeting.  Daddy also picked me up at the end of the day.
  • When Mommy got home, Daddy and I went outside to pull weeds and blow bubbles.  I did not want to come in for dinner.
  • After dinner,  Daddy and I played a few more minutes outside until Mommy and Carol and I went for a walk.  I reached out of the stroller and grabbed a flower and pulled it off the stem.  Mommy told me not to do that and that someone might be mad and not have any flowers left.  Trust me, they had plenty of flowers.
  • After our walk, it was trivia time.  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and I played peekaboo with Mommy.  Even though I was mostly good, I didn't stay in my seat the entire time, so I didn't get to drive the car game.  I was sad. 
  • We had to take the van back to the Story's house, so while the adults were talking, Rebekah and Thomas entertained me.  I was in the back seat just laughing and laughing.  Thomas even gave me a "high foot" (his hand on my bare foot).  How silly!




No comments:

Post a Comment