Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I was too tired this morning!  I couldn't hardly get out of bed.  I wish Mommy would stop having these meetings so I could stay in bed.
  • I wore my Minnie Mouse shirt today.  It reminds me of Sunday afternoon and evening when I saw the mouse at church.  I keep talking about it, even four days later.  I keep telling Mommy about how it was in a cracker box and how it wasn't Mickey Mouse and it wasn't Minnie Mouse, it was just a mouse!  She thought it was fun!
  • I spent the day with Payton and Ms. Cheri then came home to eat lasagna and yummy bread.  It was delicious!
  • Mommy and I took a quick walk around the neighborhood and I was super excited that Mommy let me walk the whole time with no stroller.  I put my rocks down part of the way, then picked them back up on the way back home.  I rubbed my hands all in a pile of about 200 ants while we were walking.  I ended up with an ant on my hand that Mommy quickly brushed off.  I was so sad that it wasn't on my hand anymore.  I told Mommy that it was "my best friend" and "I wanted to get a cage for him and keep him."  Mommy explained that she wasn't going to keep an ant in a cage and that they are not pets.  Once we got home and Mommy told Daddy about it, he said something about an ant farm which sounds wonderful.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for our weekly trivia game and Daddy won again.  That's great because we get money to go back and eat there later.  I was such a big girl that I should have been able to play the driving game, but it was broken, so Mommy and Daddy let me play on a game that looked like a big iPad.  I played the fishing game and a car game.
  • On the way home, I pointed out the moon and how beautiful it was.  I said that I couldn't wait to go home and see it out of my window.






No comments:

Post a Comment